ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi Names Little, from what I believe, the Epanko expansion assessment plus Merelani-Arusha is a seperate initiative runs parallel with the current 60k facility finance process. Therefore this new movement will not impact the current due diligence process of which I also anticipate is nearing its finalisation. This announcement with its high level information makes it more like the type that is addressing industrial partners and financial institutions rather than addressing retail shareholders. I wouldn't read too much into the intricacy of this announcement to confuse ourselves, nor would I ignore the strategic importance of it neither.

As Uni mentioned, no doubt our potential bluechip partner(s) will want us to take our African AAA+ grade graphite capacity way above our initial 60k tpa, which will only roughly satisfy 1-2 Ecograf facilities (20k tpa) leaving no room for any other industrial order. Once the finance is approved for the initial mining operation, this enormous capacity upgrade will only strengthen our position to lock in a deeper and more committed partnership. Don't forget, Tanzanian graphite is the best natural graphite in the world to be used as anode material, so "bigger is always better" in our case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.