BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Tap AB Continues to Demonstrate High Grade Shoots, page-11

1. 4 Posts.
    Down ~70% on this dog that appears to have rabies that people are leaving in a hurry! No point in selling now so am hoping for a positive change in the gold price or hopefully a change in mgmt in the very near future. I had hoped that Nicole and Timo, two very experienced geos coming on board would help with geological guidance but that's prob my ignorance and lack of knowledge on what board members/directors actualy do in a company. Most of the infill drilling reported here are within the reserve pit so the only value from this is just a tightening of strat/struct or grade boundaries and prob a tiny increase in resource, if that. I'm more interested in the lateral extent outside the reserve pit but doesn't appear to have been a lot of driling yet though a few of the hits are interesting. I'll hold on for now just in case the fleas on this dog jump to another dog (I once held a dog called LYC for a few years and gave up on it only for the dog to make a quick recovery several months later...still have nightmares so am holding onto this dog just in case...).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.