BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: Tap AB, Torres and Duckhead Drill Results Continue to Expand, page-36

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Hang on.....hold on to your knickers!

You asked me whether I commented on the Chairman's buying back in December - I did and replied to your post accordingly.

Your last paragraph, is just wrong........and Yes I do have a big problem with a director buying so close to the end of the qtr!

The Duck had been fully mined by the end of the 3rd qtr and therefore had no(or very little) impact on Q4. Excluding the Duck, Q4 is far and away the best grade the company has EVER produced. This is because they started mining the high grade Trough Lodes. There is NO speculation, Readhead would have known this.........the market didn't.

If I had known this I'd have been loading up also.........in fact it's when I worked it out last week I bought back in.

I have never said the numbers were dodgy, only that they are incomplete/misleading, so we are not fully informed - Very Different!

I never said the announcement was "demonstrably a show of confidence", if you read what I actually said, I said that I believed any confidence shown was misplaced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.