TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Choclit How immature are you . These claims of me being a...

1. 20,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988

Choclit
    How immature are you . These claims of me being a downramper are ridiculous as are the asserting that the SP has fallen due to my HC posts.

I really hope that you are prepared to apologise to all shareholders if i am proven correct.

Also please advise why it will take TAP until 2017. Quarter 3 to pay off debt if we use your numbers above , and explain to me why that aren't rolling in cash now given oil price averaged over 50 dollars in the last 12 months with higher production rates and the gas contracts

I didn't write the UBS report , I simply updated Shareholders on what they said .
    Lastly , given the SP was about 25c at the time and now is 12c, it amazes me how you can be so cocky ,I would be embarrassed I was so wrong , not be posting warnings and reassurances to other holders . At least try and wait until you are correct to go on the attack lol

assuming others who have an opposing view to you have an agenda is the best way to bury your head in the sand . You can post whatever you want here, it may even make you feel better but in the end the reality will hit. I admit my opinions may prove incorrect , however I truly feel TAP is in a situation where meaningful recovery will be very hard based on the current oil price and oil price trajectory and the fact they are going to be forced to hedge at these levels

Good luck and once again I don't want or wish the SP to fall, just my opinion on current state of play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.