TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

Yes, I am the immature one, where you completely avoided...

1. 78 Posts.
    Yes, I am the immature one, where you completely avoided answering my questions to your “analysis” and went on a full character attack.

Let me recap that for you, in bullet points:
    1. Basis for an average oil price of USD30 for the entire 2016
    2. Where the need for an AUD20M cap raising is needed based on the factual figures I have provided.
    Please answer these simple questions. Let us know you are here to add value and give a “balanced” analysis on the current state of play
    Now to address your points. How was I wrong with your references to UBS reports? I don’t recall countering your views back then. I was wondering why you are not referencing their reports now that they are forecasting USD50-55 oil price for 2016 whereas you have been consistently been using USD30 average oil price for 2016 in your “analysis”.

Secondly, Tap is not swimming in money right now as they have paid over USD40M in debt during 2015 (or thereabouts). They are scheduled to repay only USD21M for 2016. That is in their announcements. They are also due to receive USD9M this year from NGP, which should have been paid in 2015. Does that answer your question?

I am not opposed to others having differing views as long as when they sensationally claim “the need to raise AUD20M in capital raising which will have a staggering dilutionary effect of 200M new shares”, they can back these claims up with quantitative proof based on officially released numbers.  As these claims can easily rattle already nervous investors that can make misinformed decisions.

If you cannot quantitatively back yourself up then you know what you are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.