ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    re: Ann: Targets Gas Production of 15 mmcf pe... Kiwi, mate, I'm afraid to say as you are now a non-holder, then yes your money is a sunk cost

The company doesn't care about your money, my money or joe blogs $250k that he bought on market

Fact of the matter is, is that they are interested in funds that will recapitalise the company

Further, it is clearly evident that the Company has a blatent disregard for these individuals/entities also (pattos for one)

The fact is you, and other holders including myself, invested and were shafted by JC

The difference now is that JSjr is now in control, and I see a better outcome throwing further funds at this knowing this fact

To say that we need to get 55 from 22 is silly, that's like what, 2 from each well

JSjr has said that 17mmcf is achieveable from1 well, 11-17, but clearly has had resources/cash, and creditors out the wazoo

These same creitors, who were onsite, even packed up shop until paid (as you do) making it further restricting

Thing is JC is a dog, and that's that

Its crunch time, do or die, forget or be forgotten, because the Company will do just that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.