AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Target's Statement and Independent Expert's Report, page-254

1. 5,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    "The question I have is what will be the likely share price after the offer is finished? Will it drop back to 2 or 3 cents, or remain around 4.2 cents?"

This question unfortunately misses to take into account a VERY significant factor (since the 2c days which you have made reference to by use of the phrase; "drop back"). Using the sane implied logic I would say that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY as back then Twiggy and Gina did not have enough shares to appoint their own members of BODs ... also (DYOR) since then I believe a lot of those votes related to current BOD have been sold. I further like to think those who have been buying above the bid price are NOT likely to want to keep the same BOD. For starters the BOD has recomnended to accept the bid and hence encouraging Sell. What do they have to lose after all, you may questiin!

So, No, IMO there is no reasonable chance of share dropping back to 2c ...

Further, do you think Gina & Twiggy are buying UP so they can lose their money?!?!?!?!

In conclusion and IMO, SP will be upwards of at least 4.2c after the offer closes ... Hence why I am NOT selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.