AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Target's Statement and Independent Expert's Report, page-282

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    So Gina has 23.5% after 6 weeks, thats an extra 3.5% more than when she started at 19.9% or on an average daily basis that is 0.12% or 11M shares per trading day.
    correct me if Im wrong but ..... thats not enough & actually pathetic!

At this rate Gina wont get to 30% with daily volume dropping from 200M in 1st week to 60M last 2 weeks to 41M today with bidders still buying above her bid price and the large majority clearly refusing to sell.

At some point in the next 7 days Gina may have to either -
    a- up the bid to 5.5c and extend the time by 2 weeks
    b- start negotiations with twiggy
    c - start offering large holders 5c-10c offmarket
    d- move to spill the BOD by an EGM motion and nominate her BOD nominees

So, we are headed to an EGM unless FMG counterbids,
    And the remaining holders who are NOT selling to Gina will likely not vote for Ginas nominees either.
    FMG dont even need to counterbid at this stage. FMG is in control with the large stack and best hand.

The market may start realising soon that Gina cant get to the magic number, that AGO may stay listed under the control of the 2 great ozzie families, the Hancocks and Forrests, that FMG will pick the majority BOD and maybe AGO can then multibag higher upon a recap/debt wipe once the director nominee battle is resolved upon the recap completion.

The volume is telling us the remaining holders are not interested in 4.2c or even 5.5c.
    Gina can extend and increase to 5.5c but she doesnt look like getting anywhere near 40% let alone 90%.

thats why .... I HOLD LONG, HOLD STRONG!!!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 24/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.