AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Target's Statement and Independent Expert's Report, page-327

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I have tried to find it so not 100% sure but there is provision that they cannot buy any more shares for a certain period (maybe a year but happy to be corrected) . They also cannot launch any new takeover offer for that period. Redstone cannot purchase anything above their offer of 4.2c on or off market otherwise they have to offer that price to all who accept.

A new offer in a year or so can be anything once that time period expires. As I said not sure of time frame. If someone thinks she will close this then offer a lot more to pick up the rest straight away they are mistaken. She may in 2020 but then again she may not.

A lot will depend on what FMG want from her in the long run but she cannot offer them any benefit beyond the 4.2c offer during the offer period .

Hopefully the offer will be increased but time is running out. Another competitor offer gets less likely by the day as they have to overcome her 25% holding and it is safe to assume some acceptances are in the post. Holding until Monday to post mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.