AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Target's Statement and Independent Expert's Report, page-351

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Groundhog it would have been my first post on 10th April.
    I had read posts for many years and had gained quite a bit of knowledge from so many who post factually but I was always afraid of expressing opinions and getting into arguments with people. I started to feel a bit like a taker and never a giver.
    Thought it only fair to contribute when someone asked how many people held and how they felt about MIN offer.
    I rely heavily on charts which go back to Jan 1980 but do not ignore fundamentals.
    My big boasts would have to be that I have never bought a share at the lowest and never sold at the highest.
    I'm not a day trader and probably rely more on weekly charts but also look at daily and monthly as well.
    Don't think I've ever said trust no one etc I'm more the listen to everyone type more so listen to those who disagree with you. The last thing I would want is to be surrounded with people I call noddy's who won't open their mouth and give me an alternative because I know I can't be right all the time I am only human.
    And no Groundhog, before you ask I have never posted under any other name nor do I ever intend to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.