BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

It is not 40% or 40c. Sorry to harp on, but accuracy is vital...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    It is not 40% or 40c. Sorry to harp on, but accuracy is vital here for investors to assess their position.

So you ask what is the offer then CW
    Good question... BRB shareholders get about 12% of a top 10 producer ....that is making increasing levels of cash as gold rises.
    We get a share of two production hubs built and in operation; so PRODUCER STATUS... That is huge and hence our share price is skyrocketing.
    Let that sink in.

RMS have cash in the bank and a $100M line of credit in place already. This eliminates FUNDING RISK.
    RMS have cash flow to support a building time at Lake Roe, and the ability to discover more.
    One negative; RMS have a hedge book that will be half gone in a years time. In the meantime it is profitable unlike the RRL hedge that has been shocking. The rest of production is being sold at spot ($3000/oz and rising)!!

BRB shareholders are not losing Bombora they are gaining an enhanced investment position. The Lake Roe upside will remain in RMS, and enhanced if you ask me, by Rebecca and the ability to drill and develop simultaneously. All in the protective umbrella of a cash flow positive producer that has a recovering share price anyway.

PROOF of concept is the rising share price. Isn't that the point? Why else are you invested in the market? This is happening NOW.
    The upside is still there only people invest in explorers hoping to make a ten bagger. Well that is possible in a wild gold bull for a producer when we are already nearly double where we were - look at the chart if you doubt me. If you want ten baggers then sell some of the profit created by this deal and invest in other prospects. The gold sector is juicy at present. BRB shareholders just got a huge boost!

BRB not producing cash and there is massive commercial risk in developing - which BRB is not in the position of doing yet anyway. Read the document carefully as I think it is fair enough. The apparent value of BRB and potential upside is offset by RISK due to time, funding and viability as a stand alone. That is a fair assessment.

The "offer" is now 49c at the current price. It is not static. Static means stable, stationary. This new 49c valuation, thanks to the RMS offer, is rising still. The rising share price is the offer; and I am a little shocked people do not get that properly.

Had my say to believe what you want but reality is what it is. I like success. If you don't then vote against the deal. If you like waiting and high risk then vote against the deal.

DYOR and think and if you can't work it out then ask some other mining executives what is what. I have and they think this is good.
    There is still upside if the offer has to be increased above 2.82 BRB to get 1 RMS ahare. Even if you accept now to get this over 50% which I would love to see. Then; we are truly off to the races WITH gold with profitable cashed up producer status.
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.