MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

Hello danbradster, Your comments remind me of all the backdoor...

1. 36 Posts.
    Hello danbradster,
    Your comments remind me of all the backdoor "experts" that appear on that Sky business channel.

I never expected the nickel price to go so high and I didnt predict the commodity boom (by the way RIO expects it to last 10 more years).

So you seem to have the luxury of knowing the future and extrapolating PE's out to whatever peiod suits your valuation.

I could easily justify a higher price by taking the average price around $4.00 a sare. However I would consider that just as unfair and greedy as they and you have extrapolated a price at a time hwen its suits you. Pretty much when the market is at its lowest, hardly fair for a know operating company life span such as Minara. Sorry made your arguments just dont stack up and I hesitate to think if you really believe in them.

I , like most shareholders only expect a fair return and I having done valuations in my past life I won't waste my energy tearing apart KPMG's . It's soooo easy to undervalue a company if you want a certain figure! Anybody who knows that profession knows the rules of the game if you want more work from the client.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.