BHD 0.00% 22.5¢ benjamin hornigold limited

Ann: Target's Statement, page-2

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

So its NOT FAIR, reasonable.

OK  reasonable because all other options have been ruined by Stuart and fear is being used

and promoted throughout the target statement. Take it or else.

This is the most stupid target statement I have ever seen.

There is no mention in fact its implied that BHD may never relist on the ASX. Why it cant, still has not been disclosed. "Every effort to relist" is a lie because shareholders to this day have not been informed of the true situation. I bet its a stalemate between ASX and Stuart.

The SUMMARY is either go with JBL with a possible chance of preserving capital or take your chances.

The directors should have criminal charges laid against them as there is no defence of what they will do, as in being positive

for the future if BHD without JBL. Where is there detailed information talking about the positives of the combined entity and all the benefits it would bring BHD shareholders. There is nothing in this document except for the Independent Report that give me a good feeling for accepting.

Their TARGET STATEMENT should say REJECT and they should liaise with JBL for a higher shitty offer to be put to BHD shareholders.

Its obvious there is not going to be an offer from another entity (who in their right mind would).

The Independent Report clearly shows the offer is way under what it should be so the directors should have said DO NOTHING AND REJECT.

This is going to go down in history as the worst Target Statement I have ever seen. The directors are doing nothing for us except use fear.

Their investment performance and management is a joke.

If holders out there have had a chance to read the Target Statement and previously accepted then take the information in the Independent Report, note their valuations and findings and WITHDRAW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.434M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.5¢ $43 192

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 440827 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.