MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Ann: Target's Statement, page-123

1. 9,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4174
    AF is around 43% now on my maths,
    IGO still hasnt flipped its 7% but i think they will as AF did to give them WSA cheap unless IGO is not a real partner after all.
    UBS has increased to 6% which with IGO hold a blocking stake of 13% now.

UBS now owns CS which is owed $5B by FMG for its junk bond debt, as FMG is AFs divy cashcow.
    UBS IGO seem t be wanting a higher price to flip for more of a profit imho and as FMG owes UBS massively, they might just get it as I cant see AF shafting his main lender or his supposed refinery partner in IGO either, but then again there is no love amongst money or the rich.

Once AF has 50.1% he doesnt need to seek more, he will take control of the BOD and he could start diluting ad infiniti like he did at POS AGO AHZ at a price way below 140c and burn all you speculators like he burned them all in AGO WSA ANL too.

the only thing more ridiculous is the many punters here who didnt heed my calls to sell at 160-270c last year
    Despite this I think there should be a higher price to 155c but why should AF do it, out of charity?
    Didnt see any of his charity to us punters in AGO POS ANL WSA.

If IGO UBS block this bid then they clearly are not real partners as they claim and it would make AFs charity to them in WSA & FMG unreturned & undermined.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.