ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

the experts opinion is not independent... he delivers what he is...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    the experts opinion is not independent... he delivers what he is getting paid for.
    if there was a large institutional shareholder involved they would not be able to behave like this.
    the behavior we have seen makes me question LMs integrity and business sense - it's actually the opposite.

that is also the reason why the two directors recommend a sale - they know what LVs intentions are. I would not be surprised if they leave the company because they disagree with such actions (formally they are independent but they are there because they do whatever LMs wants them to do and say...).
    Geoff Acton probably does not understand much and does whatever he is told by Lev (people close to the company told me this several times). ANO shareholders need to live with the sad fact that they are stuck with him... consequently the question is: if Geoff has no power to make decisions, is LMs the reason for the terrible decision making?

tbh their strategy is just silly. it makes no sense to even call these 10 points a strategy. how is sending out emails and identifying distributors a strategy?!
    Last edited by flobob: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $34 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5850 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.