C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Well, in theory, if the stars align, we should, at the least,...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well, in theory, if the stars align, we should, at the least, get a tweet by the end of the week showing ground being broken at Toronga. It is what the company has been working towards for years and will be a milestone event for sure.
    Between the this ann and the vague tweet from the 9th it alludes a contractor has been chosen, site meetings have been had and the final location for the dunny and smoko shed has been selected.

So it's onto 'Stage 1' of the development plan.
    A 340,000t trial mine within the northern ore zone.
    A pilot processing plant to trial mine ore.
    Another tailings dam to build and get ticked off for approval.
    (Hopefully our friends at Vale have not made things too hard there)

Being a virgin greenfield project, months of work lay ahead stripping overburden. It's going to be one hell of a fuel bill each month for a bit (let's hope Iran and Trump play nice for a while) while this is undertaken. Let's hope they use the overburden to make a decent tailing dam while at it.

I hope our mine manager is up for the challenge, I reckon he is going to be busier than a plasterer with crabs trying to keep the cashflow bubbling away at Granville and making sure the contractors at Toronga are not having early knockoff's. To be honest, it would be a bugger of a job.

Here's to management hopefully sorting out the tin concentrate supply chain and possibly exploring an 'offtake' partner to assist funding all this....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 984781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.