C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Look in all honesty, Im a very active guy its saved me a lot. I...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Look in all honesty, Im a very active guy its saved me a lot. I don't like to post when I'm selling as its more of an individual thing.

I pretty much stuck to my word and gave them to conversion. I had been derisking since 1.9c because I was in wayyy to deep at an averaged 1.59c, though still confident, but had sold most by 1.4c because of my deadline.

Kept about half million shares and ended up selling at 1.2c on the news of the cap raise. Was still eligible for the raise but just didn't feel right.

I'm still watching because I think it still has the same potential as always. Just need to be able read the big fellas mind and that has a lot to do with his perception of the tin industry and where is heading not ours or others. He has proven he can deliver, he has also shown he can get it wrong, of course nothings guaranteed. I feel he is chasing a legacy with DGR and ANW will no doubt play its part all going to plan.

I know people like NM, there's no stopping to smell the roses, no retirement plan, its about growth, expansion, a never-ending desire to compete and challenge the boundaries, be all he can be. However people rise and fall, such is life, although I see him chasing his rainbows as long as he lives.

Good luck to him and all holders, frustrating that it didnt happen in 2018 and now here we are mid 2019.

I'm tempted to jump in again and wait it out. We will see, my view is tin isnt humming anywhere near enough to see any serious action, but heres hoping for tin to have its day, I'm confident it will.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.