C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Taronga Tin Project - Stage 1 Fully Permitted, page-500

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    It really feels to me they're just joining all the dots together before making the announcement we're all anticipating, thus why we keep hearing from management that they will update soon. I assume they don't see the point in releasing an announcement saying that things are "close" because that's what many shareholders have complained about on here and I doubt that would go down too well.

When they turn the sentiment around they'll be aiming to turn it around for good and we will trend up and up rather that the false starts that we've had previously. The crusher is the final piece of the Granville puzzle and everything else has already been put in place so we should see consistent sales once it is on site, if it already isn't. With any luck the cash flow should be very good as we know work has been continuing at the mine whilst they arranged the crusher and there should be a solid amount of ore stockpiled ready to be processed and shipped.

With Taronga they would have learnt a huge amount from the operations at Granville and I'm confident things will run much smoother in NSW. They don't have to worry about a very wet west coast of Tassie either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.