C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Well, they would only show which brokers had the volume. My...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Well, they would only show which brokers had the volume. My guess is that Lind will be trading through a broker but I'm not sure who they use.

I would suspect their footprint would be fairly well hidden with smaller orders coming through that amount to large quantities over time.

I do notice that we have a fair number of capping orders sitting at 13, 15, 18 & 23 (that 5m at 23 is especially important and is what's holding this market down). Unless of course whoever it is pulls it in time.

Either way we have a number of brake orders sitting there so we won't be going anywhere fast under the current conditions.

I guess below the 13/14 levels we have a sprinkling of irregular orders so either retail selling in frustration or someone like Lind offloading whole trying to hide their footprints. Keep in mind they have a truckload of options they can convert at any time at 10% discount to any chosen 5 day Vwap average in the last 20 days. Given where we are they can easily convert at say 0.7 or 0.8c and then dump on the way up at 12/13/14 for double their money. Not a bad return IMO.

At the slightly bigger picture I think your analysis is a good one. NM and PW are playing a waiting game while tin recovers and they can get T1 up and running. This could be years at current pace unless something changes the timing or urgency for NM/PW to drive it up. Who knows I guess it's possible.

As I reflect on this situation I see two distinct options for investors here:
    1/ Load up at current levels if you can and then offload at say upto 100% trade profit. Not a bad strategy for limited returns and tax

2/ Load up now and wait until T1/T2 combo goes live and then just ride that train for a 1000% return. If you have time and don't mind just sitting for a time that might be a good option. Problem here is the wait and periods of time spent in red.

3/ Have a core holding long, then take smaller parcels to trade as ANW zigzags up a bit. This option is my current preferred approach but still requires a bit of knowledge, patience and skill.

All IMO of course and not advice just opinion of how I see this market at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.