C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

It really is a tale of two cities.The last 3 months shows a...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    It really is a tale of two cities.
    The last 3 months shows a total of 847mm (wet as buggery) in Granville, May was very wet, June had a few drier streaks.

Emmaville is deep in drought still.
    The poor buggers up that way have had a 3 month total of 16mm.

The project in Emmaville has a fair bit of civil works ahead of it before any processing can take place. As part of the council sign off, they would like the access rd (Grampians rd) upgraded to handle the increase of traffic before works can start.
    Plan is to use rock from over burden removal to upgrade the public road.

Then the track to the stage one pit (Grampians track) to be upgraded and site infrastructure pads to be created.
    Then those tailings dams need to be pushed in/built.
    For those interested, the approval plan can be found from the ann from late 2017. It's about 100 odd pages long from memory.
    The decent weather should allow a quick push to get it to that stage.
    Water requirements should be limited to dust suppression and assisting compaction at this stage.

I'm hoping an updated sat pic from the area in a months time or so may show some activity along the public road, evidence of vehicular movements in the paddocks or recently stripped area's on top of the hill adjacent to the communication tower on top of the hill along Grampians track.
    I'm going to see if I can suss out some local knowledge too, an old workmate moved up that way a few years ago, I have asked him to keep a look out for machine/float movements or pass on anything heard on the local grapevine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.