C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Taronga Tin Project - Stage 1 Fully Permitted, page-607

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Some further info can be found on the Glen Innes council web page.
    Also has some pics as part of the 2017 application process.
    Also has some basic timelines and what is required.
    I hope the links work-

Some pics of the site
    https://www.gisc.nsw.gov.au/sites/gleninnes/files/public/images/documents/gisc/council/Council%20Meetings/2017-12/DA/Photos%20for%20report.pdf

A copy of the 156 page EIS outlining the application, what the steps are going to be ect.
    In here you see they predict 12 weeks to conclude the civil and pre mining works.
    Back in 2017 they alluded to the contractor coming from the Tenterfield area.
    There are some larger contractors from that way.
    https://www.gisc.nsw.gov.au/building-and-development/development-applications-advertised/taronga-tin-mine-eis

All going well, after the AFL grand final hangover has worn off, they "should" have the roads upgraded, the site roads pushed in, a couple of TSF dams pushed in, admin and maintenance facilities sited and the processing plant location sorted and ready to build.
    I'm assuming all this will require the box's to be ticked by council and other authorities before moving onto trial mining.
    Given the timeline, one could assume site preparation and tick off up to Christmas and then the start of trial mining from the 6th or so of January 2020 if all has passed by council prior to the Christmas shutdown.

You could assume news may drop during this week of a start to the civil works, this would time nicely for the Noosa conference around the 17th of this month.
    The last 12 months from the last conference doesn't really sound too exciting for the company on paper and to their 'peers'.
    What we do know is they built a dam, they employed a mining manager, a contractor went bust, they taught themselves to use a digger, they sold some rocks to a wind farm, they sent some tin concentrate off to market and they raised some cash to fund the trial mine at Taronga.
    I will even take a twitter pic of a sign held up with star pickets on Grampians rd informing the locals "Trucks entering"
    That's good enough for me right now.

What we do need to know to stabilise and/or raise the share price before the conference is are we selling any concentrate at a profit, are we getting plant throughput, how did the buyer like our end product (concentrate %) and are they now in a long term deal, how much did we make from selling said rock and are they happy with that deal and want more and what brand of jaw crusher did we purchase?

The DGR daughter companies are having a rough year, three of them will be at Noosa.
    I reckon pride may play a big part in Nick Mathers make up.
    I cannot see him really sitting there happily while his mining peers ask "Been a rough year, Nick?"
    I'm hoping for some positive news to drop this coming week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $400 30.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 615900 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.