C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Yes 2c is nothing. But we have been and are being diluted more....

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Yes 2c is nothing. But we have been and are being diluted more. Even still. My take is that we would and should be around high teens - 2c now, given everything. We have seen 3.5c and 2.5c at different times on pure speculation.

We are now (nearly?) beyond mere speculation and actually (should be?) Mining and bringing in money to support the development of Taronga, the big ticket item. The major issue lies in my (? Brackets? ) we just do not have the confirmation of wtf is going on.

Possibly all the bitching on HC has dropped us another pip or two lower, i want this thing to ramp. I think even some of the rampers here, or at least more positive spin guys, have been talking bad of it because we are all up in arms, in pure frustration at the stupidity of the situation.

to summarise. Should be at 2c now, actually at 0.9c now. My sentiment is a cautious buy, but starting to sit on the fence. For me i can't buy more but holding tight until at least 3.5c > in the long game. Hope to have more positivity soon. GLTA DYOR IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.