C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

The way I see it is ANW is in the territory where no one...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    The way I see it is ANW is in the territory where no one wins...not management, not DGR, not even LIND...

The 60 million shares lind has converted so far is averaged at 1c and all the options much higher. For LIND to come out on top with the remaininh $3.6m they need volume and lots of it...so even the shark will help pump this at very least imo

I do note the difference between winning and benefiting! Although I still don't buy it!

With DGR averaged at 3.5c and NM at approx 1.5c it doesn't help them win overall to continue to dilute at below there average, however if you put that aside and reset it benefits there average to convert fees at a lower sp....although to keep up with diluting ones original holding they would have to convert at a higher percentage then that of the dilution to benefit in anyway and therefore one could argue most of the fees converted would be merely keeping pace with dilution and hence wasted opportunity.

There is the small matter of LIND preferring a suppressed as possible sp to increase the ability to create volume when the time comes....I think a close at .008 is inevitable...and may be a sign that a pump is coming...all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.