EXR 24.1% 18.0¢ elixir energy limited

Thanks for posting all this great info @TheSandman @Half Halo...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thanks for posting all this great info @TheSandman @Half Halo @Drhip
    Lets see how this pans out.

I emailed Neil on Saturday morning to congratulate him, his team and Condor on the excellent work carried out at DD2.
    I made special mention of the fact that Condor completed the stimulation safely and with out incident this time.
    I think it has to be said that there was some serious kW and kPa at play and to have this successfully undertaken was no mean feat.

Neil acknowledged this and said it was a big and complex operation and Elixir was very pleased to have undertaken this as small company..
    I asked him if they intended to report the flow rates on any of the zones, I thought there might have been a couple that were of particular interest.
    He said that they will flow all zones together and report on the final flow rate as one.

He said "they do have downhole tools that seek to somewhat measure contributions - but that will not be definitive-and for instance only in the very long term will you know what each zone can do, as pressures can work against each other."

All helpful information to build my knowledge base.

I am very much looking forward to those final numbers come in and, hopefully Elixir can continue to exceed all expectations as they have done to date and blow this out of the Ball Park.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.035(24.1%)
Mkt cap ! $215.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.5¢ 15.5¢ $4.010M 23.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399681 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 271156 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.