EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Not sure your go with GT my preference would be spark ignition...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Not sure your go with GT my preference would be spark ignition gen sets but that just my own preference particularly looking at O&M and in-country support but both are real options. Rampign up and adding GT/gen sets to match gas flow is an easy option provided you can export/use the power. If we are onto a HV line unlike a big issue but that supporting infrastructre/cost is something that needs consideration.

Apologies for coming across negative for I would describe as realistic, as Mladen pointed out I like alot of others lost big on FAR but saying that i made very big on SEH and hold AKM in Mongolia which potential has a big upside nothing but check the timeline - they wher ein UB well before NY and still not got this away. I ve been in and around unconventional/renewable energy projects in Asia for 20 plus years and have seen a few get away and many excellent projects fall over.

Yes its speculative stock and the risk/rewards/or not are there and if you cannot afford to loss best not to be in BUT what you do want as a SH is to be informed by the management of whats going on. I felt during exploration EXR did a good job but have taken their eye off Mongolai as results with the pilot fell away. Great we have Grandis and some promising news but lets wait on the flow results.

Mongolia still has potential but likely we need a rest on what we are doing, whats achievable and timelines and the exist strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.