EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Great up date but looks like a report I saw 10 years ago,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Great up date but looks like a report I saw 10 years ago, appears little to no progress on the HV lines and not sure what ever happend to the proposed UB No.5 power station, but I am a little out of date on some of this.

Highlights the continuing challenges of building out power infrastructure, and whilst a great opportunity for greener power (solar/wind) its going to be difficult to move away from the low cost coal option. Not sure on the renewable law but unlikley to cover Nat Gas and so if no financial support/better tariff likely you need to find a specifc end user who is looking at a transition position (Rio maybe) or reach teh view that power may not be the best near term option.

So that leads us back to the original question. No one is denying the need for cleaner power but using what infrastructure and what price.

This is not negative its just one view of Mongolia and the challenges all mineral and junior explorers face in Mongolia and hence the swerve to Grandis and its likely modest flows but with existing infrastructure, market and known costs will be well received.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.