TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

There's a lot of shareholders on the registry that need to get...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    There's a lot of shareholders on the registry that need to get over the line at this price. So no guarantee they get the votes. There are large investors out there saying $5.50. But I presume David Williams and Cooke have worked the phones to know that $5.23 gets the deal done. As you say, maybe other bidders out there, but like you, I wouldn't be holding out.

I'll be expecting a bit of venting towards the Board and Management at the AGM. Honestly, they really didn't do much to advocate for shareholders through this situation. Their strategy was flawed (and I wrote to them about that). They kept saying they would be delaying any tactics until after the AGM, and then announce this the day of the AGM. Disappointed.

And aAs a lot of folks out there are saying, the problem for investors is that you simply can't find other quality aquaculture assets that are listed. This is a problem of the ASX and public markets. I'm not going to roll my money over into CleanSeas for a lack of better options, you know. Perhaps this is just a PE game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.