MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Yes agreed. Matt doing a great job and direct benefit to...

1. 6,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1719
    Yes agreed. Matt doing a great job and direct benefit to shareholders re TAW deal. Speaking to brokers around town last few weeks, there is a bit of "zinc" excitement around and I wouldn't be surprised to see the sector players getting benefit. I think a few will welcome the MCT focus on zinc and the letting go of non core assets. This is the big play.

I have held the view for some time that MCT is a zinc player - the potential big fish in the big pond. Zinc price has broken out to a strong upward trend - it is ten times the market size of Lithium and we have the largest undeveloped zinc project in the world (inc exploration potential). We now have the Napier and Lennard Shelf projects on board.

Today's two Ann just reinforces where the company is headed and I applaud the team for continually moving us towards that AB project "tipping point". There is a lot of interest OS in zinc stocks - particularly North America where companies like MCT are traded at vastly higher multiples; So when the time is right, I expect a massive rerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.