TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Tawana & Alliance to Merge and Capital Raising & SIA, page-254

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Tq.. Investors for your explanations,...

Referring to the related SGX Release in the SGXNet, 'Media FAQ', dated 5 April 2018, it was mentioned that :-
    5. What are the additional benefits of the Merger to Tawana Shareholders?
    As well (as) the benefits outlined in Question 3 above, the Merger will benefit Tawana Shareholders as follows:
     Exposure to Singapore market, where Alliance is the only lithium producer listed on the SGX
    Merged Group shares tradable on ASX and SGX.

Looking at the bolded sentence above in a 'raw manner', it indicates that the SAME SHARES bought in either exchange can be traded in either exchange, but we know very well that the share depositories for the ASX (with a HIN) and for the SGX (with a CDP Number) are different. Hence,... well, I don't think it's so easy to achieve that which the sentence seems to say in the above,...

I would think the sentence would be more appropriate if it's written as : Merged Group shares TRADED on The ASX and The SGX.

NO issue on the new 1.1x of the current TAW shares and the ticker-symbol change in the ASX. I believed the ticker symbol for AMAL will also change in the SGX from the current '40F'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.