TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Tawana & Alliance to Merge and Capital Raising & SIA, page-26

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    They are taking care of business now before the onslaught of news.

Increased exposure to Chinese/Asian investors who can see the battery revolution growing bigger everyday. There are no lithium producers of merit in China/Asia, this will be the most viable options for those investors.

Reserve upgrade has been changed to Q2 so may not be coming this month. Still hoping we will see reserve upgrades and more offtake before May is out. Full steam ahead then for fines and second DMS now with $50M+ in the bank and sales starting to roll in along with offtake prepayments. Going to be a big 18-24 months ahead.

Burwill signed a supply agreement with the world’s biggest metal trader Minmetals who are making big moves into the space so you can be sure they are screaming for supply.

Mr C is the biggest asset we have and will do what’s in the best interest of holders.
    He holds approx 22m shares and I was looking into a few figures last night for when the divvies start coming in. I expect TAW to be ~$2 before 2021. ~$2B MC (post merger). Some might call me crazy but I think that’s conservatives when taking into account another DMS fully ramped up by early/Mid next year and then another DMS by 2020. Approx 800ktpa spodumene. (If you want to ask the PLS guys how much they expect for 800ktpa of spodumene your looking at $4B + MC). Depending on the size of the dividend with a $2 SP, look how much Mr C will receive annually;

2% = $880k
    3% = $1.32M
    4% = $1.76M

So although more dilution isn’t ideal, I trust he is doing the best thing for all holders.
    Then there is SpinCo
    Last edited by El Jefe: 05/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.