TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Tawana & Alliance to Merge and Capital Raising & SIA, page-261

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    Funny how this sort of stuff brings a bunch of absolutely ridiculous posters and statements to the HC forums. Firstly I have zero problems with those that are not keen on this and give a few reasons or even just a personal opinion but some of the garbage that is being sprouted is just silly. I only read a few companies threads but this one has always been a pleasure to read due to its balanced and mostly sensible posts. Read it most days even though I rarely post here due to being happy to hear from those with a better understanding of the longer term play than me.

At the end of the day this was always a possibility, everyone with any brains knew it was a possibility. Maybe we have lost a few % but that will mean nothing when it all plays out. The most important thing is MC is still running the show no matter how it looks and no matter what it is called. Maybe it will drop a few cents in the short term but as I said the other day we did hold 50%, we now hold 49% and still have our other resources to play with. As others have mentioned AMAL has been at a higher price then us over the longer term anyway. We are taking them not the other way around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.