TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Some really good points for and against. Thanks for that; I...

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Some really good points for and against. Thanks for that; I appreciate the time and effort given.

I'm still pretty positive about this. I think there is implied value that sits outside of the presentation that must have been attractive to TAW, hence the direction that they have taken. I trust Mark C on that front - he hasn't let us down to date, and has made a string of careful decisions that have been in the companies, and SH's interest.

I think we'll find all of that out in due course. Who knows? AMAL may have argued strongly for the proposed structure because it has a big player waiting in the background, and that JV/OT player may have baulked at the current arrangement between the two companies?

I think we should wait and see how this plays out. I'm sure any frustrations will melt away when trading resumes, and new investors spot the opportunity to get involved in a strong company that has a huge amount of momentum behind it.

And I'm sure we won't mind if the newly formed company is swallowed (in one mouthful) by an even bigger entity either. TAW + AMAL > TAWAMAL > TAWSAMSUNGAMAL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.