TBR 8.85% $4.74 tribune resources limited

Ann: TBR Commences Proceedings against Northern Star Resources, page-4

1. 5,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4020
    This is really interesting, I haven't held TBR for as long as some, but my impression has always been that Anton Billis lets the numbers and the mining do the talking, even through the whole Takeovers Panel affair and then the insultingly low-ball /opportunistic offer from NST and the rising costs in the EKJV. I presume this is in reaction to NST removing the contract mining company and replacing them with their even higher cost and less efficient owner operator miners? I assume they might also fill the mill with other low grade rubbish from elsewhere and/or are asking for an increased toll treatment charges without sharing or justifying any of these cost increases. An interesting assymetric legal situation with the EKJV managers (mostly NST personnel) holding most of the operational info and presumably having to share that info in an open court, I hope for their sake they dotted all their i's and crossed all their t's

Has all the hallmarks of NST attempting to "starve out" TBR/RND from the EKJV, as a NST shareholder I have to admire their inventive and unconventional tactics, but then I realised as both a TBR and NST shareholder then I know that someone is going to end up paying for this lawyers picnic , unless they settle out of court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.74
Change
-0.460(8.85%)
Mkt cap ! $259.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.94 $5.05 $4.74 $32.46K 6.635K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2789 $4.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.85 2000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.