TBR 0.00% $3.81 tribune resources limited

Ann: TBR Commences Proceedings against Northern Star Resources, page-54

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3866
    This will be an important development for TBR holders, firstly whether TBR will even choose to continue litigation against NST or not, and secondly what the consequences of this deal mean for milling capacity in the EKJV region.

Regarding the second point, this deal must free up some milling capacity somewhere which may advantage or disadvantage TBR, and that's a looking forward logistics/deal-making question, but you would have to think that dealing with fresh management of EVN with a fresh start might be a positive for TBR? I have found that EVN and Jake Klien are quite transactional and reasonable but commercially savvy in their track record of investments/divestments and JV's with other companies. It might even be the case that part of the transaction might involve NST settling some amount of $$ towards bringing the dispute between NST and TBR to an end, I can't see EVN being silly enough to be part of a deal that exposes EVN shareholders to inheriting a costly court case and potential losses stemming from this case.

With the first point - would be good to know a timeframe or even if this legal action is even alive or not...

Will have to pop over to the NST and EVN threads and see what their opinions are over there.

Disclaimer: hold TBR, NST and EVN
    Last edited by eastwest101: 22/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.81
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $199.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.82 $3.80 $756 199

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
0.000 ( 3.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.79 $3.80 $3.79 758
Last updated 10.37am 31/05/2024 ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.