CVN 3.45% 14.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: TDO: WA/527- P Update (Amended), page-55

1. 3,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    it was posted here... and i'm sure everyone here read it.

re the "CVN hasn't made a profit" line... neither had FMG in it's formative years when it got the chinese in tob uild it's railway... and look at them now... i don't think we can take that line as a true reflection of CVN's worthiness as an investment.

CVN at the moment is like getting in on the ground floor before the profits roll in... albeit in 3-5 years... this offers great capital growth opportunity with a probable income stream in a few years time... that's my opinion anyways.

i hear what you're saying about the 10 minute trading window pre PS-3... but it's not like 40m shares were traded over 2 hours... so given it was a small window with low volume... why has that lost your confidence specifically?

are you claiming foul play?
    incompetence?

not having a go at all mate... i'm genuinely interested in your thoughts on it.

furthermore, in hearing AC's latest interview, while it wasn't spelt out explicitly, i got the vibe that dorado and buffalo would be a simultaneous play... there will be a CR for dorado... and there probably will be a farm out for buffalo post next years well... i may be wrong, but i see them happening side by side... with as little dilution as possible... that's my take on it anyways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $250.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $173.1K 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2590540 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 420869 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.