CVN 2.94% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Top, I agree with EL. Euroz's figures are pre-drill. You will...

1. 18,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2643
    Top,

I agree with EL. Euroz's figures are pre-drill.

You will recall the date of this report was 9th August - one day after the CVN announcement on Dorado.

And in their own report, they stated it will take up to 4 weeks for both CVN and Quadrant energy to work out the volume.

Yet (if you were to believe Euroz), they could do this in one day.

And if you were to believe that, then you would presumed the staff at Euroz are at least 10 times better than the Geo staff at both CVN and Quadrant.

We can all make back of the envelope estimates, but the fact is, we don't have all the raw data that both Quadrant and CVN has.

The best guidance I put on is the statement from Fred Wehr about the find. He put his reputation on the line, by saying he had not seen anything like it, in his 35 year career. And in that 35 year career, Fred has worked in the US, the Middle East and Asia.

Surely, a person with that kind of experience (especially having worked in the Middle East) have seen more than 175M barrels discovery?!?

Further hints - if you read the post from Fosss; in relation to Quadrant going to commit to 4 to 7 wells next year, surrounding Dorado.

That is indicative of something big at Dorado - surely, no company would make such massive financial commitment unless the potential is huge.
    Last edited by Cosmoterios: 16/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $200.6K 1.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1260877 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.