QPM 0.00% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Ann: TECH Project Approvals, page-42

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The issue with the high capex number has always been the dilution effect.

Many here claimed it was insignificant and didn't matter, so just hold and don't let the shorters get your shares was screamed from the tower.

However the price from the initial GM announcement has fallen for 20 cents to 10cents, and there is still the dilution to come if/ when the funding is raised. Anyone who had 100k worth of shares at 20 cents, has lost 50k.

People need to understand Spec stocks and as retail investors you get chewed up and spat out. There is always money to be made and while you push the fact that this absolutely will go ahead, it doesn't mean much if people's initial investment is crushed due to dilution.

The hip hip hurrah crowd has already cost holders 50% by telling them to not sell, and all those indiscretions and bad advice is now lost and the focus is still on those who claim CAPEX is a problem.

People get caught like a deer in the headlights and remain frozen to the spot, unable to move because they worked out what their shares would be worth at $1 and $3 a share after the GM announcement.

The people here discussing capex, are warning about mass dilution, you may here it that the project won't get financed, I'm hearing if it does, your current holdings will be worthless, lets see how it pans out when push comes to shove, in the end retail don't matter, so the only thing that retail need to be mindful of is losing capital.

All my opinion, and as always, DYOR.

You are dead right, retail holders aren't the intended investment audience and the people who stump up the 2 billion to get this off the ground won't care a hoot about how long they have been here.
    Last edited by Happytrades: 15/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $25.29K 743.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154595 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 510000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.