QPM 0.00% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

hoping they run an investor presentation following this, would...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    hoping they run an investor presentation following this, would like to hear them run through this and offer a Q&A.

Surprised to see the notable dip, seems a bit oversold to me personally. I'm working so haven't had the chance to fully read up, but wondering what the main drivers are for market reaction. the timeline delay to production? the capex to me was expected in roughly this range, but perhaps it now concretely highlights to some how much funding is required. Objectively without much info on the company I could see how it can be a deterrent to those people, and if it wasn't for the details of our offtake partners and the government support perhaps I too would perhaps be a bit shook. Will have a proper look later today to see if there is something I've missed

Either way the finance risk still remains the biggest, and now with the DFS ticked off we can hopefully get some more defining updates trickling through regarding secured funds (hopefully in the near future). I still remain positive until further announcements prove potentially otherwise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $67.42K 2.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1013694 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 349611 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.