QPM 3.03% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Ann: TECH Project Feasibility Study, page-38

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I begin to write something and I keep deleting it. But this is a public forum so I guess it's okay to put my thoughts out there!

I've been a multiyear holder of QPM, a smaller portion of my overall portfolio, but easily the one that I have been most excited about.

This DFS looks great to me, especially when consider everything, including inflation, the economic climate. I have been banging on about green investments for a while now (not on this forum). The world is going green, and the speed at which that occurs will be exponential. I believe what we are seeing is only the start. The way QPM is positioning itself to be a global player is great!

Management has been great at communicating to shareholders, and as someone else noted above, the fact that GM went ahead with their investment speaks volumes. There are those who may be holding QPM as a 'day-trading' position, and for them I cannot speak. But as an investor with long term views, I will happily hold for many more years. I will add that I am absolutely not surprised by the CAPEX in anyway. especially considering the scale of the plant.

I'm not here to put down other peoples views, as everyone is entitled to their own. These are purely my thoughts and views on the stock.
    Last edited by Mism: 28/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $88.91K 2.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1609073 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 530602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.