QPM 6.06% 3.5¢ queensland pacific metals limited

WOW! Please show me exactly where did I say what you are quoting...

1. 2,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    WOW! Please show me exactly where did I say what you are quoting in your post! It's a lie, and you know it. It's your own interpretation.

My post was very clear:
    "Stephen replied to my email in 18 min this afternoon. However, he did emphasise he is extremely busy (I can only imagine how full his big plate is)."

After being asked if I care to share this email, I replied:
    "Sorry, I can’t do it here on a public forum."

Maybe I should have said "I won't" instead of "I can't", and you would understand it correctly (but I doubt you would)...

You are making your own conclusions in your overheated head and accusing me of something that never happen. Maybe I asked SG what he had for lunch, or just simply sent him my regards, but I'm certainly not going to share my discussions with the company on HC. If you really think the company would risk and disclose any confidential information to anyone, then this is all we need to know about you and your understanding of the company and its directors.

Once again, I have no access to any more information than any other shareholder. Everything I write is my own opinion unless I'm quoting someone else (which I would also disclose).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $21.59K 619.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 866843 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 691223 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.