NOR 2.13% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Thanks for your feedback, JoJo and greetings from Europe first....

1. 395 Posts.
    Thanks for your feedback, JoJo and greetings from Europe first. English is not my mother language but i try to explain what my interpretation from the figures is. What we can see from the past is, that SA and US are one of the most important WP users since december (IOS and Android). Also important at this time: India, Nigeria, and parts of Europe, Africa and Middle East.

As you can see in the screen shot in the last announcement. The raising userfigures are impressive but it is hard to make a calculation what that means in $$$...but i like the fact that ~900 users on the picture using WP at the same moment. Compared with the picture from february with ~200 users at that screen shot.

Sensortower in SA:
    Three are many foreigners:
    Indian: 1.3 million, Pakistani: 1.5 million, Egyptian: 900,000, Yemeni: 800,000, Bangladeshi: 500,000, Filipino: 500,000, Jordanian/Palestinian: 260,000, Indonesian: 250,000, Sri Lankan: 350,000, Sudanese: 250,000, Syrian: 100,000 and Turkish: 100,000.There are around 100,000 Westerners in Saudi Arabia, most of whom live incompounds or gated communities.
    So Android is running in SA quite well...

Sensortower in US:
    Raising revenues in US shows us that IOS with dynamic pricing is running excellent also...

As a shareholder from NOR i like to share my research with you at the other side of the world.. and AppAnnie or Sensortower give us the opportunity to take a look at the download and grossingrankings...it is only trend...raising or falling, but for me it is important to the the grouth in the story - not only the SP or $$$.

I can tell you the story behind the figures from Europe. My interpretation is also, that refugees from Syria also using WP. The stream of the refugees from Syria to Turkey, Greece, Italy and up to Austria, Germany and the nordic states is visible on the Rankings from AppAnnie or Sensortower.
    So, if free WP2WP @ Android is coming I'm expecting a downloadboost...OMHO!

In europe we are starting the summer holiday season soon...and in Mallorca for instance there are 9m tourists per year...so my expectation is that WP will have a massive mouth to mouth acquisition from tourist to tourist to family and friends because WLAN is available on many tourist hotspots...

My friends and I also try to make some "advertising" here in our hometowns and so the WP family is growing and growing here in Europe. I hope you on the other side of the world are doing the same!

Pacience is the key here and exciting months are the future.

GLTY and all friends of NOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $5.638K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.