NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: TechKnow Presentation - Melbourne & Sydney October 2017, page-31

1. 1,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Swuzzleb, This is the best est. one can check on the NUH financial health at the moment. It is futile to calculate the no. of units sold because we do not really know. We can only roughly estimate that there is around $1.6 mill of sales this quarter as per qtrly fig. and what is in presentation today. This is a great figure compared to total sale revenue of 2.4 mill for the whole financial year 2016-2017.

Bear in mind that Brookstone, Best Buy, Dubai duty free and Target did not decide to start selling iqbuds in their few hundred stores until July/Aug 2017. The goods items will take at least 1-2 months before they hit the stores shelves. There are POS to be set up and so on...

That is why one of the anns. specifically mentioned that NUH is targeting the Oct-Dec 2017 shopping period.

" Our focus for the remainder of this financial quarter, is to ensure that we are embedded in retail stores in as many regions as possible before the largest consumer spending period of the year, which is October through December.” said Mr Miller....." (NUH 23/8/2017 anns,)
    I think everyone knows 1800 stores is the targeted number.

This qtrly may not deliver what some people are expecting because their expectations are not in tune with the company's aim and ambition - to built a long term company instead of making $2 become $2000 for gambling SHs in a quarter.

I just wish that I have more coin to get some more. Really envy those who are able to scope up all these shares at such a give away price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.