AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Of ourse you're right again mate. Have you checked the latest...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Of ourse you're right again mate. Have you checked the latest cost to build a new place on your block? Now use the same scale to figure out what a $400 million plant from 5 years ago will cost now. Nah, let's not worry about all that nonsense. Shame on everyone, and I mean everyone, willing to just sweep reality under the rug and start trying to sell an $11 vanadium price as a reason to justify what's unfolding here. Shows a heck of a lot about certain people in my book scarpa, and it's a big net I'm casting, believe me.

There's a window here. Either prove after 7 years that you're capable of getting the company into production, with one of the best vanadium deposits on the planet we continually get told, or go work for BHP analysing samples for a company actually capable of digging things up. Oh, and while we're at it, can we try not to sell the farm to any mates on the cheap this year to secure a few more months, if that's at all possible, and not too much to ask huh. It's a desperate and pathetic look. GIVE the shares away for free to Clive Palmer if you're actually concerned with time frames and want to seem somewhat interested in shareholder value and getting this done.

But hey, that's just my 2c again. No doubt there will be another article posted soon about batteries, as opposed to the steel industry, which buys over 90% of the vanadium on the world market. That in itself says a lot.

Now everyone please don't forget to wish me luck on my Christmas miracle with my options being worth more than a carton of beer and many more empty promises. Need new socks, but I guess I'll live with the beer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $315.8K 21.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 7862293 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1739969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.