QXR 0.00% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Ann: Technical Due Diligence Update, page-15

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Wow it’s great to see such a lack of interest here in BMZ.
    This is great thing..
    From what I can gather is that punters are sitting on the sideline waiting for those 2c shares to be dumped,
    That’s never going to happen I’m sorry to say.
    History of most SPP shows that the price declines and selling stops once the deadline date of the SPP arrives.thats already here!
    Punters usually won’t sell there allocated issue from the SPP and what usually happens is that investors wanting to participate to profit immediately will sell there heads straight up to cover the cost of the SPP whilst pocketing a return.
    Many punters wanting to enter will be buying next week and I believe and most will be surprised by the push.
    Maybe punters who think there going to get filled under 2.6c should see how many shares directors and top 20 own
    I’m expecting 4c+ short term
    I also think the fact that we have mining licence validated is being overlooked by the market.
    Also a a major catylst to our increase in value
    will come when positive AVZ Mets come to hand,which shouldn’t be long..
    BMZ And AVZ geology appears identicle
    Also AVZ will establish off takes and investment as JORC is applied next month so no doubt Chinese battery manufactures that miss out and have no supply will come knocking for potential DRC Lithium at a premium.
    I believe all DRC plays are significantly undervalued and are set for a major Re rate
    BMZ included and looks to be a true multibag play from here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.