ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Just for fun, I like a good metaphor......and like a football...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1185
    Just for fun, I like a good metaphor......and like a football team their tactics are never transparent.

The team is always announced, but the tactics remain a secret until the game unfolds and then in hindsight everyone goes....aha!

ADO seem good at keeping their tactics on the downlow too.

No news is good news....but with the tactics being opaque and us going backward in the SP game, the fans are not currently feeling good about the game. But as long as you win by the final siren, it will be recalled as the greatest final quarter comeback ever and we will applaud ourselves for our loyalty!!

ADO are a long way back.....coming into some of it's final quarters (imo). It needs to generate a win. That starts with kicking its next goal.

If the weather changes and the wind starts blowing their way, then that could help push us along too.

I'm here right now speculating that the weather and wind is going to turn in our favour soon....and we will kick that first elusive goal to begin the comeback - in the form of a Federal Government stake in ADO.

If I'm wrong then I think I will be going home disappointed and empty handed.

Good luck all!!......
    EB
    NB: in essence I am hoping Mr Husic will become our Harley Reid!!!! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $113.3K 5.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3466117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 57942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.