MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Technical Study Shows Viability of Saudi Plant, page-72

1. 4,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3749
    I stand by what I wrote.

I did a lot of study, I could be wrong but last 2.5 years has shown, maybe I am not.

For those who are in, I can understand the trauma, you want to recoup something. And I sincerely hope that you do. I would wish everyone to make some money in stocks, just because I am not making is no good. But for those who are not in, please read my posts from last few moths since July.

For those who keep on repeating why management is not doing it one way. Sometimes, you have to read between the lines. If it was economically viable, in last 13 years, someone would have secured finance and got things going. It has not happened for 13 years. It looks like there are some holders who want to blame others. And keep repeating, management is so foolish, they are not doing it. WHY would management leave money on the table, would u? WHY? Think about this answer before asking questions, If one is serious, one is to ask themselves - if it was so simple and easy money to make, why are they not making it? Or talking about it? Or waiting for someone else to tell them? We are not five year olds.

Sometimes we have to take care of our destiny rather than blaming others. Sometimes we have to accept.

I accepted nearly 2 years back with a decent hair cut. I see a lot of holders, instead of accepting it, love to blame management, others, etc. At the end of the day, its one's own money. Reason I wrote because I was replied with a reason which I didn't feel was correct. Dano was very committed. I attended a webinar where he was talking at 4am from US. But what can he do if project itself is not viable? This is what people don't understand. Mr N is very clever. Now he has put in that nothing may happen between 2 to 4 years, because doing pre-feasibility etc. Who buys this? Its a way to set expectation that no one questions them anymore. Because they have stated explicitly. 4 years of more fun. How much more it needs to be obvious? In one year time, half of current holders would have been gone, fresh half sucked in. For the rest whom I am reading for over 3 years, they will never learn. But I still wish all of you well, and sincerely hope something good happens. All the best/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.