MGU 7.14% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I know you have been here for long as I have been reading your...

1. 4,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3698
    I know you have been here for long as I have been reading your posts. I appreciate the effort you take, but sometimes I believe we can have divergence of opinion.
    I have provided one source which I have previously mentioned. This may not be right/relevant anymore, but at the lack any other information, at least its a guidance.
    My last post in this phase. MGU has kept me interested so I keep coming back. Some think of me as a jilted lover - if you look thru all my posts across all threads, you will be surprised that is not the main reason I post. I also believe, whether I post or not, whether I hold or not, is not going to make any difference on MGU price. So there is no reason to have any anguish around my posts. Next time I post will be on another announcement or some significant price action. Till then I wish you well.
    The reason I keep posting here is because I am interested, I have played a lot so have history. I also believe that at some day something good may happen, so when that happens, I want to be part of that journey and maybe recoup some losses or even get in front. The last thing I want to do is to create more anxiety and anguish in people's mind. I can understand if people are down, they are already under stress, so me coming here and saying its not looking great, can add more stress, so I am wary of that. One may not believe it, but its true. I think about each poster, their holding etc. I do post a lot on Lithium stocks and they are down big time, some have lost 90%. I can understand their stress levels. So try to moderate my posts so that it does not hurt more. But sometimes, we have to look at both sides - may be I provide the other side. Maybe not the right, but at least let more due diligence and understand better risk/reward. So the expectation is accordingly. Our life is all about expectation. You expect 90 and you get 85 you are disappointed. You expect 80 and you get 85, you are ecstatic. In both situations you still got 85. But one gives a lot of happiness, and other a lot of pain.
    This is from my previous post. Add 20% as those figures may be 4 years old. Add 50% as risk which we take for NRR before any party will commit for finance, I feel we are well over 200. But, I am no expert. For me as I write on every thread that I write, its all about price action and I am not very strong on fundamentals. But sometimes price action may tell you a story about fundamentals, not always though.
    I posted a link to a document from 2021. Very elaborate, the only one really talking about numbers. I don't remember now whether MGU sponsored this writing, but it may not be unusual - but I don't know/remember - could be independent.

Here is the link to the document

https://60909e46-79bd-4fe7-9a09-bec8eb48ffa9.filesusr.com/ugd/affbaa_89294bb9b162450282fdf64e0b642e4f.pdf

Around the source it says

Information in this document has been obtained from sources believed to be true, including Magnum’s CEO, President, CFO and chief geologist, and various Magnum public filings.

Around Capex it say

Our base case NPV for Magnum is A$1.4B, and our bull case A$2.9B versus the current fully diluted market cap of A$121M. Further, Magnum’s total capex requirement is only ~US$330M (A$425M).
    Around Future Plan it says

Future price catalysts:
    • Confirmed offtake agreements that include prepayment/debt funding and potentially a
    cornerstone investment and future funding/equity commitments
    • Shipping cash generative DSO by Q4 2021
    • Shipping cash generative 65% Fe concentrates by Q2 2022
    • Shipping cash generative 68% concentrate by Q3/Q4 2022
    • Completed bankable feasibility study (BFS) for the HISMELT plant by Q4 2021
    • Producing high margin HBI for the Western USA using a HISMELT plant

Around Capex etc it says
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5899/5899155-486d16247b06d738de444d150fa08808.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $4K 260K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 968661 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 486263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 314288
Last updated 11.05am 05/06/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.