AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Technical team bolstered - Exploration Manager appointed, page-83

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Fair play, but see the irony of what you said? You are a full time trader for 15 years.. if AUZ isn't making the returns you like, sell move on? Isn't that what traders do? I'm no trader I'm investing in my future and retirement... I'll give you a little inside knowledge into processing. That is my career. 8 years, things dont always go exactly to plan, delays, processing hiccups. At the end of the day, we will know when we know, and anything inbetween is speculation... let the workers at the pilot plant get the job done..

And for the delays, from what was originally reported, was due the the stringent compliance testing/certifying from the US.

But what happens on this trivial forum, doesn't reflect anything to do with the market or how it churns around. What we say or do, is irrelevant... I only use this forum to chat with fellow people in the industry like @Flippa01 and try help give knowledge from what I do... apart from that.. Nccc it's all up to how you perceive the risks with AUZ.

JD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.