BCM 0.00% 2.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Thanks M26. Was more a question for the others, as I know the...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Thanks M26. Was more a question for the others, as I know the company line and working hypothesis farly well. Just after another take on the artisanal workings... chances they are unrelated/ coincidental.

I've done a fair amount of reading, but am really on the fence. My questions /comments may seem oblique to some, but really just haven't slotted into one of the tribal factions as yet. Not sure how anyone can be so sure, on either side, without meeting management and observing the processes themselves.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and, as im sure you'd agree, we haven't seen it quite yet. I also understand that's the value proposition.

What they're claiming is basically completely unprecedented, so scrutiny/criticism is fair and expected, but to suggest they are sprinkling in the total PM's/ pgms, like a repeat of the BreX slight of hand, is also hard to swallow, especially knowing the consequences for something so public and blatant. Class action lawsuits, bankruptcy and jail time is the logical outcome for such actions in this day and age. It wouldn't be a minor compliance breach, arms length insider trade, or standard pump and dump , but straight up criminal activity with nowhere to hide.

On the other hand, I'm no longer surprised at the depravity and psychopathic behaviour of those at the top of the political, financial, medical/pharmacological, corporate food chains. Humans are capable of anything, especially in their little elite echo chambers. So can't rule that out.

If i had listened to Warwick Grigor on another binary penny stock it would've saved me a lot of money. So I'm once bitten. Surprised anyone could put more than a few % of investing capital in something like this unless they had direct and advanced knowledgeof the situation and a technical background in lab chemistry. Perhaps you could help me understand your confidence levels and trust in managements technical processes /character? Because at this stage there still has to be a lot of trust involved i would've thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $52.93K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 484802 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 69174 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 632311
Last updated 13.43pm 03/05/2024 ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.