ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Technology Acquisition Update & Voluntary Suspension Exit, page-135

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I just hope we LEARNED from this huge error of judgement and risk management costing time and money and potential other client interests while we have been 'exclusive' to NMDC. This technology is a transition tech, so time is as important as money. Lack of business acumen while working with NMDC over this extended period speaks volumes about whose hard earned is on the table, and whose wages are safe. I have met our directors personally, and find them genuinely sincere, but this might have been our undoing on this occasion. Its important to believe in your product, this give you confidence, don't feel weak, show strength, this is clearly what NMDC exercised. I think we should have raised a portion of capital (using the elf as a start with a support investor) to fund a plant split with NLC. ECT share 49% (24% capital, 25% IP - NLC 25% capital 25% Land and reduced rate resource supply). That seems like a fair split. Is there a feasibility study around a Coldry plant and what size is profitable?
    I feel we need to get back to basics and focus on revenue (boiler package yet to be proven), rather than new this new that.... focus on delivering some rigour and revenue and prove this tech to create sustainable business which can grow from that position.
    all imo. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.